Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 4 —Your sibling (or closest relative)





Helene ;
I love you double-much. I remember all the times we spent together but now that's all gone. We hardly have any good times together anymore and I hate it, butwhatever. When you were just w/ Aaron everything was pretty good but now w/ Aidan there's no time for anything. I'm not trying to be selfish but I reallly wish you had more time for me. I guess those college trips we were planning are just going down the drain.

Janet ;
I love you. But i think something fishy is going on and you won't tell me letalone anyone for that matter. Regardless I always stand by your side. I think you should know by now that Vincent is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You do so much for me i really don't know how i could ever thank you.

Stephanie ;
It's safe to say we hate eachother and that we don't get along. Lmao but seriously, i never liked you and i still think you were switched at birth but whateverrr. I hate all the things you do and the desicions you make. I reallly don't know why you do half the things you do. I love leighla and orion , don't get me wrong , but you're ridiculous for wanting to move again for the like seventh time and if you marry chris and have any other kids .. you best believe i'm personally kicking you out of the family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment