Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 5 — Your dreams



My dreams ? They have all come true .

Well , most of them(:

I've been cheering since 2nd grade, and i think that's an extremely long time. Cheerleading is my life<3 and i wouldn't trade it for the world. Once i entered high school i knew that i wanted to be captain for freshman cheering , jv , and varsity. The only problem is that on varsity, juniors are generally not captain. It's always seniors and its been that way since i could remember. Well , this year , as i enter my junior year , I am varisty captain<3 That was one of my biggest dreams and it came true.
Now that i'm captain , i couldn't be any happier. But , as i think about it , i want to be captain my senior year. It would be absolutely amazing to be senior captain. Not gonna lie , being homecoming queen would be amazing aswell (; But those dreams just sparked up recently. So i'll keep dreaming and hopefully next year my dreams could come true.
On another note , there's one dream that has yet to come true or even partially come true. I'd like to have a boyfriend , more than anything right now. I'm honestly afraid that if i don't find someone soon that i'll just be alone forever. When i say that people think i'm crazy , but its how i feel. Everyone has their 'high school sweethearts' and then there's just Me. I have everything i ever wanted, i'm a strong and independent woman and i know i don't need a man in my life to make me happy .. But honestly? It wouldn't hurt to have someone to keep me warm at night, someone i could run to to tell all my stories to, and just someone to kiss me and mean it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment